Thursday, January 15, 2009

mel's minds, January 15, 2009

Aughhhh -- I am frustrated with my husband. He moans about how bad his birthdays are and have been. I don't know what to do with him -- yesterday was his 45th birthday. His family all called him, we got him a bag of gifts -- nothing big, but all things he would like, and then we went to a Bilikens basketball game as a family, finally -- we came home and had birthday cake. I thought it was a good day. My birthday is tomorrow, and I would like that kind of birthday. I guess I am frustrated with this complicated man that I thought I knew so well, but sometimes seem that I don't know him at all. Crazy. I would appreciate any advice and or suggestions.

On another note, my 46th birthday is tomorrow. I am very sad, because I feel old. Other than my physical health, which seems to be perpetually stuck in the toilet, life seems to be going well. I find myself excessively tired and feeling old. However, the good thing of a birthday is that it is a whole new year with endless possibilities. Of that, I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment