Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fox 2 frustrations, updated

Not that everyone out in cyber land is hanging on my every word, but I did figure out how to enter the song of the day contest. By the way, the link is on the entertainment tab, duh. Guess I was having a blonde moment. I do think the weather guy said click on the weather tab to enter the contest though.

Now I am frustrated by the parking meter story. This is the third time that I have heard that story this morning. With all of the new political office members, and the things that are happening in Illinois with sly Bob, you would think that there would be more to report on than the set changing and the same story. Very frustrating to me. It is as if we, the audience are too stupid to figure anything out, so we have to be told over and over again. And please -- we don't care so much about American Idol -- we would like to know more about what is going on around us. Perhaps this is why I don't watch this news show in the morning. In fact, I rarely have a tv on this early, because I am doing so many other things. I am just spending a bit more time on the computer lately, and I like the mindless noise of the television on in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment