Monday, January 19, 2009

Mel's Mind, January 19

Patrick's homebound teacher started today. She is really doing well with him. I would be so frustrated with him by now, because he is really testing the waters with her. Fortunately, she has a good sense of humor and a strong will. I really appreciate that someone else is working with him. He and I have been at each other's throat lately when it comes to school work. I just don't know what to do most of the time. It is just us crabbing at each other.

His teacher is my friend Cathy. I am so glad that things got worked out with Special School District, and she could work with him. I am hoping that between her and I, he doesn't fall too far behind or make poor grades.

I really appreciate how she is keeping him on track. I really appreciate everything she is doing with him, and it is just day one! I hope our friendship continues to be strong through this -- I know Patrick can be really difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment