Saturday, November 29, 2008

On Mel's Mind, Saturday, November 29th

I haven't posted for a couple of days. Been busy. On Thanksgiving, I made our traditional family meal of Lasagna. My boys loved it. Funny thing is that I don't like red sauce foods very much, but I did eat some. We had a pretty good day. The cherry pie I made was gone in one day, so I bought the things to make another. Not that we need it, mind you, but I wanted more than what I got! I also am going to make a pumpkin pie -- another food item that I don't like at all. but will make because my family likes it. Fortunately for me, I am a good cook. It is a lot cheaper to make items yourself than to purchase them pre-made.

Yesterday was my last day of intensive day treatment. I don't know how I feel about that yet. I do have therapy scheduled -- I think it is going to be a weekly thing for me, and I am attending Coda meetings. I also think I am going to go to an Al Anon meeting and perhaps therapy for victims of incest in order to more fully heal that process.

No comments:

Post a Comment