Saturday, March 23, 2013

St. Louis Comic Con, part 1

I am dog tired!  The ComicCon was a blast!  There is an after party that I wanted to attend, but am just too tired and sore  to go.  The big thrill of the day by far was getting to meet Jason David Frank!  He is such a nice guy.  I'll post more later about him.  In the mean time, check out his facebook page here.  He said today that he really does read it and post.

There were so many celebs there.  I was amazed.  First thing we see as we enter t he building is Stan Lee!  I just knew that the day was going to be a good one!  Did you know that he is 90?  Amazing!  He looks 25 years younger, and how he has the energy he does -- well, I just don't know. Check out his web site here.

Talked to James Hong.  He was heading out for the day, but he was super nice.  I remember him from the original Hawaii 5-0 tv series.  Man, that dates me, doesn't it!  he is in amazing shape and has tons of energy. Check out his filmography here.

Saw lots of other celebs: Henry Winkler, Lou Ferrigno, John Shea, Tom Felton, just to name a few,  -- and so many artists that I can;t even begin to remember names.

Costumes were awesome.  Saw so many great ones.  I tried to remember to take pictures!  Check out the link to my facebook ComicCon photo album here.

I will post more later about this awesome event.  However, I am just so tired right now -- I am headed off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment