Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring

Spring has arrived.  Usually this is met with peeps of color as the "Easter" season flowers begin to show their colorful heads.  Not so this year.  The tv weather guy said that it is going to be cold with a possibility of snow here in St. Louis.  And further south -- like where my dad lives -- 3-5 inches are possible.  So instead of the welcoming peeps of color, we have gray skies and possible snow.

Normally, I love winter, and am sad to see it gone. However, this winter, I just can't seem to stay warm.  For those who know me, this edges on being considered a miracle.  I have always been hot -- even in the winter, I have been known to wear sleeveless tops and loose skirts.  Somewhere someone is playing a weird joke on me.

So I am glad winter has been shown the door -- now if the weather would just cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment