Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mel's Mind, Wednesday, 12/16/08

Ah, winter, although not officially, has arrived to St. Louis. There is snow on the ground, even the pavement that had been cleared yesterday has a fresh dusting of powdery white fluff. It is quite pretty.

Today, we are on Patrick's second day home from school. He is a much more relaxed and happier boy today. I was initially against him staying at home, as I fear that returning to school will create, perhaps, the same set of problems that he has now, or even different problems. At any rate, we have made the commitment and it is at home that he will be for probably the next month. I hope during this time to get my boy back.

Mt attitude to gratitude for today is that Patrick is happy, if even temporarily, as I believe this is t he beginning of a turn around in the dark cloud that has enveloped him for the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment