Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mel's Mind, December 24, 2008

Christmas is almost upon us. Would you believe that I haven't shopped for food yet? I know it is going to be crazy! I am done with gift shopping and have been for some time. That was easy for me this year. One part not enough money and one part crazy early bird got the job done in a timely manner.



Trevor is still saying he is coming to MO to live. I am beginning to think he spoke out of hurt, and really didn't mean it. I think he is staying with his sister right now, but I am not sure.



I must still be tired or something, as I am having real problems with my typing skills this morning. That brain finger connection is not working well.

Merry Christmas eve to everyone. And Sheila and Cathy, I hope your holiday is particularly wonderful.



I had a friend email me, the husband is two years older than me, and the wife is my same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment