Monday, December 22, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude for Monday, December 22

I am so thankful this morning that I have a house to shelter me, because I know there are others that do not have this luxury. It is so cold outside. I may not have much, but I do have shelter.

My daily affirmations:
1. I am smart.
2. I am well-educated.


OK -- so maybe I am having a bit of trouble on the affirmations this morning. Truth is, I know I am smart, but I look like a cow. What I see in the mirror is someone in desperate need of intervention for eating. I have been so fat for so long, I don't even remember what thin felt like. I HAVE to lose weight. My blood pressure is up, I have gained weight instead of lost, I am on so many medications I can't remember what I am taking. I am in the middle of a vortex, and it is sucking me down. I can't go to that place again, but I am not sure how to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment