Monday, July 1, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles -- You Gotta Try these!

I am a member of BzzAgent -- I know you all have heard me talk about them before and the word of mouth campaigns that I get involed in.  My last one was the soap one -- which, by the way, I love and still use!  My latest campaign has been trying out a pair of  Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles.

Right off the bat I have to say that I love these and gave them the highest rating possible at BzzAgent. And I plan to purchase them for all of the shoes that I wear frequently.  I am being totally honest here -- they are that good.  I captured a link to the Dr. Scholl's page for them -click here- you should definitely check it out to learn all about the support and massaging comfort these insoles provide.  Also, there is a link on the page to a coupon. If you are are local to me (St. Louis), I also have a couple of coupons left from my BzzAgent kit that I can give you.  Here is the down and dirty on my expereince with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles.

Getting them ready for my shoes was super eaasy.  Trimming had to be done, but it was a snap, and the insoles went right into my shoes.  I have had problems in the past with insoles getting all scrunched up at the toe, but I didn't have that problem with these.  I think because they are gel insoles and thicker and more stable than most.

The first day I used them was a crazy busy day for me.  I wore them on a day that I had lots of errends to run plus a huge estate sale to go to. The first thing I noticed is that once I was wearing them -- or really didn't notice -- is that I totally forgot about them.  I was so busy -- but my feet didn't hurt like they usually do on a busy day either.  When my day was all  through and I was home again, then I remembered that I had been test driving a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles!  It was really amazing -- the difference that I felt. No feet fatigue or even lower leg problems. The difference between pre-insole and post-insole use was very noticeable.

And now -- after several weeks of using the insoles -- I still love them!  My cute pink high tops are one of my favorite pair of shoes to wear thanks to the confort of the insoles.  I totally give this product a five star rating!

As always, if you are interested in learning more about BzzAgent, yyou can ask me or check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment