Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's all the Bzz about Touch of Foam Hand Soap?

If you follow me at all, you know that one of the fun things that I do is participate in BzzAgent product testing word of mouth campaigns.  (Check out their web site  here.)  I am in the middle of another product test.  This time it is Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap. (Check out the Lysol website here.)   I was so excited to get the new kit in the mail yesterday. 

 

You all probably know that the boys get excited too, as there have been some oh so cool products to test before.  They were a little let down with the product being soap, but ever the troopers, they agreed to a product test.  Fortunately, I already had the Toys R Us version of foaming hand soap, so it was super easy to set up a side by side comparison.  (In fact, it worked so well, that I think I am going to continue doing the side by side when visitors come over.)

At any rate, here is what we found out in our side by side comparison:

Positives
  1. More soap per squirt or pump. The other brand requires two squirts for the same amount of soap.
  2. Great consistency of soap, not at all runny like some other foaming hand soaps we have tried.
  3. Didn't dry out hands.
  4. Hands felt clean after one washing. (even with greasy I have been doing the dishes hands.)
  5. Washed off hands easily.
  6. Bottle size is not so small that you are going to be running out to get more soap in a hot minute.
Negatives

  1. The smell is too strong and too girly.
  2. Smell lingers for too long after washing hands.
  3. The fragrance for our Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap was creamy vanilla orchid, but none of us could detect anything remotely vanilla smelling.  

Conclusion

Overall, we really like this soap. It isn't as messy as some soaps are, which is a plus for me. We can live with the fragrance as all of the other positives really out weigh the fragrance. AND it does come in other fragrances.

1 comment:

  1. Very good article. I definitely love this site.

    Continue the good work!

    My page - unclaimed money free

    ReplyDelete