Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break and Wizard World Comic Con

YAY!  I purchased tickets for me and the boys to attend next Saturday's St. Louis Wizard World Comic Con 2013!  It is a 3 day event, but we don't have the money to attend all three days.  But we are super duper excited about the one day that we do get to attend!  Here is a link: Comic Con

I am sure you will hear more an more about it as it gets closer -- and then after we attend!  I am bringing my camera, of course.  There are some HUGE stars attending this event -- Stan Lee is one of my favs.  But the biggest draw for my family is Jason David Frank, or as he used to be known Tommy Oliver on the Power Rangers!

Also -- today was the last day of school before Spring Break!  I think going to our first ever Comic Con is a fitting event for my son's senior Spring Break!  He is spending the night at a friend's house.  My other son is enjoying being the only child at home tonight.  Tomorrow, while they all sleep in, I am babysitting for a friend so her boys can enjoy their first day of Spring Break 2013 by sleeping in also -- instead of going to day care.  I love them as if they were my own family -- and the only live a few blocks away.  It is all very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment