Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A shout to to Newman's Own company

In my mail today -- a surprise from Newman's Own pet food -- a box of food and coupons. You see, several months ago, I contacted them telling them how much I loved their products, but that they were too expensive for me. I was sent a couple of coupons. Then a few weeks ago, I received an email asking if I was interested in a surprise box from them. Of course, I said yes -- thinking it would be more coupons or that it was just a clever way to verify my email and addy. Well, today I got a box -- two full size bags of dog treats, two big cans of dog food, two small cans of dog food, a eensy bag of dry dog food, and a lot of coupons! Great mail day, and kudos to Newman's Own for a great marketing follow-up. Click on the article title for a direct link to their pet food site.

No comments:

Post a Comment