Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Break Up


Not that I am a big JLo or Marc Anthony fan, but tabloids are reporting that they have announced a break up of their 7 year marriage. I don't know any details nor do I care to know, but Marc Anthony was already married when he began his relationship with JLo. Not saying that it had anything to do with or not -- just simply sayin'. Just another celebrity break up.

Speaking of celeb break ups -- what do you think about the Arnold and Maria break up? I am not one to talk about outer beauty, but Peggy aka Mildred the maid is -- well, ummm, to put it delicately, not your shining flower. Not that I think Arnold is a hot hunk either (more like a hot mess), but -- really? Decide about Mildred for yourself -- I have included her picture. In it, her smile reminds me of the Joker from the latest Batman movie. (Heath Ledger's joker, "Why so seriousssssss?")

Finally, something a bit lighter -- Happy # 63 to Brian May of Queen. Check this one out: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVMnjF1O4eH0&h=HAQCTYp-G

No comments:

Post a Comment