Thursday, October 23, 2008

REWARDS

Today, as I was driving home from therapy, I was struck by the fact that fall is upon us. I saw lots of lovely leaf colors as the trees begining their annual chameleon dance. This time of year is a perfect time to get outside and explore the wonders of nature. You can rejuvenate your spirit by seeking out an adventure that not only provides you with an greening of our environmen.
I am supposed to be walking 15 to 20 minutes each day. I am not getting done. I am walking more like 5. My goal is 10 every day by the end of the weekend. Tis baby stops I be takin to get mt to my goal.

I appreciate the cup of coffee Erin bout for me through paypal of al things. After therapy today, I enjoyed it. Soetimes, it is just the smallest thing ... like actually having the money for that cup of coffee! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment