Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Great New Site for Sharing Pictures

I just sent 10 free postcards to my family and friends from this great site that I just found through Bzzagent.com -- a great word of mouth site where I get introduced to lots of new products -- and I get to try them out for free! OK -- many of you who follow my blog already know about Bzzagent.com. I try out the new things they offer, tell people about the products, then post a review of my chatter. For those of you (and I can't imagine who that would be), if you like to be the first to try new things out or if you are cutting edge, you should definitely go to Bzzagent and sign up. Really, it is a great site.


Just like http://www.cellphonepostcards.com/. What a great new site! I uploaded pics and then picked who I wanted to send them to. Then I typed in addresses -- and they save them in their address book so you only have to input once (thank goodness, because I know I will be using this site again). I sent homecoming pictures of my boys to grandparents. I sent post cards to their dad and their sister too! Then I sent pics of my boys playing with a friend's boys to that friend! I can't wait for everyone to get their postcards and tell me what they thought of them!One very cool thing is that the first 10 postcards are free! FREE! It doesn't get any better than that! you can upload from your cell phone or from Facebook.


I even sent a post card to myself so I could see what they look like. If this is as great as I think it is, I am a solid customer! To get to the site, either click on the link in this post or click on the post title as it is an active link also, but you knew that already, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment