Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New job for Mark

As many of you know, my husband, Mark, has recently made a switch in careers. He is currently working for ReMax as a real estate agent. He is working on a website, which he says is up, but bare. I don't even have the link to it, but I am sure that it is forthcoming. You will for certain have a link here.

In the mean time, Mark -- OK we -- sure would appreciate any referrals. If you know anyone buying or selling within our region, please send give them Mark's information. The best way to contact him at the moment is his cell phone: (314) 680-2103. If the property is something that he feels would be better in the hands of another agent, he would certainly be able to hand it over to someone very capable (I am thinking of commercial real estate).

In addition to calling Mark, you can certainly leave comments for him on my blog or email either one of us. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment