Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mel's Mind, January 7, 2009

I met with my psychiatrist yesterday. I didn't take a listing of things that I wanted to speak with him about, and, of course, I didn't remember some of the more important questions I had. Got beaned by Mark when he got home.

One of the more important things I was supposed to talk about was disability, and I didn't remember to bring it up at all. Mark was upset with me. I can't believe I forgot.

I did get my medication issue straightened out, which was a big thing. I also started a medical research study. It is a sleep study with medication. It pays, which is the main reason I chose to be on it. I do have this geeky spy watch that I have to wear. It measures activity levels. I don't know what they are thinking they are going to get from me, certainly not much!

I am certainly sad at the news that Jett Travolta, the son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston, passed away. He was only 16. If you are not up on that story, you can check out a couple of my takes on it through these links: http://www.examiner.com/x-1762-St-Louis-Family-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m1d3-Loss-of-a-child and http://www.examiner.com/x-1762-St-Louis-Family-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m1d4-Jett-Travolta-dies-in-Bahamas.

I went to a co-dependent meeting Monday night. A lot of good sharing at that meeting. I always feel better when I leave.

As alway email or or leave a note. I will get back to you soon. My email is patricknjacob@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment