Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know I haven’t been posting like usual on this list. I have been writing though. I am starting to write on the site Associated Content. I am not making a ton of money, but I am making money, which really helps out. It is great to get paid for what I love to do.

Other than writing, I have been working with my son. Patrick is now attending an intensive outpatient program daily at St. Johns. Long story. I hope it helps him as much as it has helped me. If you believe in the power of prayer, please include him in your prayers. We would both appreciate it.

My attitude of gratitude for today is that I am thankful for my family that I love so much, for my insurance that allows my family to obtain care that we would not otherwise be able to afford, and for my psychiatrist, Dr. Rao, who is helping me to find affordable medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment